International Conference on Economics, Social Sciences & Trade Development
which will be held in Tokyo, Japan
on April 13, 2021.
The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for the researchers, scientists, scholars, engineers and practitioners from all around the world to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences fields.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If your abstract has been accepted, and you presented the work at the Conference (including Virtual Presentations), you are encouraged to send full-manuscript for journal publication. Please note that works published in the Conference Proceedings cannot be considered for publication in International Journals.
The full manuscript must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format (PDF format is not accepted). Please Submit your full paper after the conference. Thoroughly checked for errors and formatted it according to the Full Paper template. Manuscripts that are not properly prepared will be returned to the authors for revision and re submission.Conference Objectives:
- To enhance academic cooperation and research collaboration among young and experienced researchers from different parts of the world.
- To update the academicians, researchers, postgraduates, and practitioners, on the current trends and development in business management, education, social science, and computer science.
- Identify areas of common interests among researchers for future international collaborative research.
- To identify a platform for a series of conferences for more advanced research.
- To encourage entrepreneurship in applied research.
- Submitted paper will be reviewed by two experts.
- Author will be informed about reviewers’ decision.
- Author will be asked to submitted the revised manuscript (if applicable).
- Author will be notified of acceptance.
- Payment to be made.
- Presentation included in the conference tentative.