Virtual Presentation program is carefully designed for those who are unable to attend the conference in person due to schedule conflict, teaching/research load, long flights to the conference location, visa issues, or budget constraints but wish to participate with their research in this significant international event. Virtual Presentations (with its reduced conference registration fee allows participants to submit papers for refereeing and publication in the conference proceedings, precisely the same procedures as regular papers.
Virtual authors can submit PowerPoint presentations in addition to the paper submission. These presentations will be uploaded in the Conference YouTube conference link or Slide Share link. So that conference participants will have access to all virtual presentations during and after the conference.
You are still required to submit an abstract, and one author must pay the registration fee. At the end of the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation and the digital book of abstracts.Panel Discussion:
To give your presentation in our panel discussion session, please submit your proposal/abstract with a minimum of 5 delegates (one author and four co-authors). Once the conference committee officially accepts your project, each panel member has to register individually for the conference.
We will allocate one hour thirty minutes slot for your panel discussion where each registered member will give a maximum 10 minutes speech and the whole panel will answer the questions raised by the audience. The primary author will chair the panel session discussion and conclude the session with his/her concluding remarks.Some Presentation Tips (Structure):
The following is a sequence commonly used to present research findings:It is essential to note that this is merely a suggestion and should only serve as a general guideline for presenters in delivering their presentations. Presenters are encouraged to rename, remove, or add to this structure to suit the needs of their research.
Abstract Review and Selection Criteria:An Abstract Review Committee will evaluate all submissions and accepted based upon the following criteria:
- Research Questions / Hypotheses
- Theoretical Framework
- Has the research question been answered or hypothesis proven/refuted?
- Application/Implication of the Study
- Potential Follow-up Studies
- Relevance and significance of topic.
- Applicability of innovative/leading or best practice solutions to current issues you address
- Based on evidence or innovative research
- Presentation of practical tools for application in community-based hospice palliative care
- The abstract is well written/clearly
- Associate Prof. Dr. Aqil Mohammad Daher, phD., Faculty of Medicine & Defence Health, National Defence University of Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Nader Ale Ebrahim, PhD, Research visibility and impact consultant, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Jihad Mohammad Dhahi Al-nusairat,PhD, Azman Hashim International Business School, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malysia
- Dr. Rad Sadri, PhD, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Saras Krishnan, PhD, Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, INTI International University, Malaysia
- Dr. Tahir Mumtaz Awan, PhD, Department of Management Sciences, COMSATS University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Dr. Dilawar Khan Durrani, PhD, Department of Commerce University of Balochistan Quetta, Pakestan